So you’ve decided it’s time to take your business online. Congratulations! A website is a great way to reach more customers and grow your business.
But before you can start reaping the benefits of having an online presence, you need to find a web design company that can build a site that meets your needs and reflects your brand.
If you are looking for How to choose the right website design company, here are the questions you can ask to get the perfect web design in Toronto for your business.
1. How Much Experience Do You Have in Web Design?
2. Do You Have a Portfolio to Share?
You should ask for their web design portfolios to know their style.
3. What is Included in Your Price?
Many web design companies charge for additional services such as writing web content or SEO, so be sure to discuss what is included and what is also charged.
4. What is Your Timeline for Delivering the Finished Product?
5. Do You Offer Regular Maintenance and Support?
The website often needs regular maintenance, and it is a huge plus if the website design company offers these services.
6. Do you offer services other than web design?
It’s important your website is built to be a marketing machine—not just a beautiful site that no one ever visits.
7. Will I have a project manager or one central contact?
Have a central point of contact dedicated to your site to ensure that one person is managing the project each step of the way: research, strategy, design, development, launch, and review.